With its USB port, the MT100 makes it easy to transfer data on to your PC or laptop for direct processing.
Modern conveniences such as Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces are included, along with a USB flash memory port, so you can easily get the data out of your MT100 and transfer it to your computer. Data is normally captured into the GL’s large internal memory, at rates selectable from 100 ms to 1/hour! You can record for hours, days, or even weeks with the 14 MB memory.
-Maximum sampling rate of up to 10 ms/ 1 ch. Analog input 10 ch, Logic/Pulse input 4 ch.
-Easy operation with various useful functions
-Wireless communication by using the wireless LAN unit (optional-see accessories)
-Large capacity SD card memory for reliable long term measurement
-PC software (GL100_240_840-APS) comes as a standard accessory, allows you to control up to 10 units of GL or 1000 ch.
-2 models available: the GL840-M Multi-Input model and the GL840-WV Withstand Voltage model
- Easy operation with large screen 7 inches color LCD display and various useful functions.
-Modular system allows expansion up to 200 channels for the applications.
· It can be mixed with multi-input terminal and withstand voltage terminal.
· It can stretch up to 20m by connecting the extend cable between each terminal.
*When the model of the terminal is mixed, Maximum input voltage is the voltage of the standard terminal will be applied.
- The GS sensor terminal / adapter of PetitLOGGER GL100 can be connected.
- Wireless comunication by using the wireless LAN unit (Optional)
- Maximum sampling rate of up to 10ms.
- Large capacity SD card memory for reliable long term measurement.
- PC software comes as the standard accesory.