Go beyond other IR thermometers with more applications
Fluke 566 and 568 IR and contact thermometers
Just when you thought advanced IR temperature measurement should be easier! With a straight forward user interface and soft-key menus, the Fluke 566 and 568 make even complex measurements easy. With just a few pushes of a button you can easily adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms. With a rugged, easy-to-use design, the Fluke 566 and 568 can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
- Measure up to 800 ºC (1470 ºF).
- Easily access advanced features with the soft-key buttons and graphical display.
- Measure smaller objects from further away.
- Compatibility with most type-K thermocouples.
- Confidently measure more surfaces, with adjustable emissivity and built-in materials table.
- Log and download measurements for reporting (568).
- Two levels of backlight.
- Audible and visual alarms alert you to measurements outside of set limits.
- Min, Max, Avg, and Dif functions.
- Includes KTC Bead Probe.
- 1 % measurement accuracy.
- Versatile interface with six languages.
Fluke 561 Infrared and Contact Thermometer
The Fluke 561 combines the temperature measurement functions that professionals need for most HVAC and industrial jobs, all in one tool
- Velcro® pipe probe for superheat and sub-cooling and other contact and ambient measurements.
- Min, Max and Dif functions help you quickly identify problems.
- Scan large areas or small objects quickly and efficiently.
The TG165 gives you the advantage of thermal imaging to help you discover temperature issues you can't see with typical spot radiometers. Equipped with FLIR's exclusive Lepton® micro thermal camera, the TG165 helps you identify heat patterns, reliably measure temperature, and store images and data for reports. And with a spot ratio of 24 to 1, you can take accurate readings from safer distances. The TG165 is simple to operate, featuring intuitive menu icons and dual laser pointers.
- See heat issues clearly
- Measure temperature more accurately
- Document your work with images
- Trust the rugged durability
- Target the right spot
- Troubleshoot quickly
- Stay safer and more aware
- Fits every budget
- True Thermal Detection
- FLIR Lepton delivers best image quality in its class
- Portable, Ergonomic Design
- Balanced, contoured grip
- Tripod Mount / Lanyard Connection
- Simple to Operate
- Intuitive buttons and menu icons
- Rugged and Reliable
- Withstands a 2-meter drop
- Dual Pointer Lasers
- Frame your area of interest
- Convenient Pull Trigger
- Activates lasers and freezes images
- Store Images and Data
- Removable micro SD card, mini USB port for downloading images and charging internal battery