Complete family of volt/mA calibrators
Fluke 707 and 705
Two powerful models to choose from
- Innovative output adjustment dial on 707 provides 1 µA and 100 µA resolution and one-hand operation.
- Large display and simple interface for ease of use.
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.015 % on the Fluke 707 and 0.02 % on the 705.
- HART™ mode on 707 connects 250 ohm resistor in series with 24 V loop for compatibility with HART communicators.
- Push button 25 % steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- "Span Check" for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow and fast linear step ramp provide ramping outputs for valve slewing, remote testing and loop functional tests.
- 24 V internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- 0 mA to 20 mA or 4 mA to 20 mA default start up modes.
Fluke 715 Volt/mA Calibrator
- Source voltage to 200 mV or 20 V.
- Measure loop current (0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA) signals with 0.01 % accuracy and 1 µA resolution.
- Measure voltage output process signals from PLCs, transmitters.
- Source or simulate 24 mA loop current.
- 24 V loop supply with simultaneous current measurement.
- Ramp and Step Ramp output functions.
Intrinsically safe 707 version available
Troubleshooting process loops
In process systems, problems with the loop can bring things to a screeching halt. In this application note, find out how to use Fluke test tools to identify current loop problems such as noise, ripple and drift.
Download this application note at www.fluke.com/process-loops
PIE Milliamp (mA) & Process Loop Calibrators
These units feature fuse-less protection, rugged design, long battery life, HART® compatibility, and display measurements in either mA or %.
The Martel LC-110 and LC-110H are mA (loop) calibrators designed to take the loop calibrator class to the next level. The new LC-110 series features a user friendly interface with dedicated buttons and a rotary encoder (Quick-Set Knob). This combination dramatically reduces the time it takes to measure, or source voltage or current and power up a loop. The rugged case in contoured to easily fit a technician’s hand and the large backlit graphics LCD is best in class.
The LC-110H differs from the standard LC-110 in that it incorporates HART communications and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This unique feature allows the LC-110H to be used as both a loop calibrator and communication tool.
In the communicator mode the user will be able to read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests, and trim the calibration on most HART enabled transmitters. In the past, this could only be done with a dedicated communicator, high-end multifunction calibrator costing thousands of dollars, or a laptop computer with HART modem. The LC-110H will allow many more technicians to service and support HART devices.
In addition to HART communications, Martel also gave the user the ability to get information out of the LC-110H. Need to quickly document the parameters of all the HART transmitters in your plant? Just add the BetaLOG HART software/cable to capture and upload to twenty configurations in either (.csv) or (.txt) format.
How about the ability to data log or record data on a particular transmitter for troubleshooting? The data log toll features selectable capture interval from 1 to 60 seconds and a logging capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions. Each data sample contains the LC110H measurement, all four process variables and the standard status conditions.
- Best in Class Accuracy at 0.01% Reading
- Small Rugged design operates on (6) standard AAA batteries
- Intuitive interface that features a Quick-Set Knob
- 24VDC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
- Resolution of 1µA on mA ranges and 1mV on voltage ranges
- Built in selectable 250Ω Resistor for HART communications
- Simple two wire connection for all measurements
- Auto Shutdown to conserve battery life (adjustable up to 30 minutes)
- Variable step and ramp time in seconds
- Adjustable span selection (0 to 20mA or 4 to 20mA)
- Valve Test (simulate defined mA values with % keys)
The Meriam M334 is a state of the art, highly reliable, rugged and easy to use milliamp calibrator. It has the functions necessary to perform all the required maintenance and calibration tasks of virtually any 4-20mA loop. It provides source and read milliamp functions along with power and measure; and two wire transmitter simulations. In addition it can measure DC Voltage for troubleshooting power supplies.