Built around RKI's latest smart sensor technology, the SC-01 is a versatile single toxic gas monitor. The smart sensors are interchangeable, with the SC-01 automatically recognizing any sensor change without any set up or configuration changes. The sensors' calibration information also stays with each sensor. Weighing only 7.6 oz., it has many features which set it apart from the competition. For example, it offers sensors for Ammonia (NH3), Arsine (ASH3), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Chlorine (Cl2), Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Phosphine (PH3), and Sulfur Dioxide (SO2). The SC-01's unique extender cable allows the sensor to be attached to the end of a 10 foot cable for remote monitoring and quick response.
The SC-01's large LCD display shows the gas reading, battery level, current time, and will automatically backlight in alarm conditions. Standard alarm types include vibration, visual, and audible alarms that can be set to latching or self-resetting. Controlled by a microprocessor, the SC-01 continuously checks itself for sensor connections, low battery and circuit trouble. The batteries are simple to replace, requiring no tools to access the battery compartment. One set of AA alkaline batteries provides continuous operation for over 250 hours.
The SC-01 is equipped with datalogging capability as a standard feature which communicates through an IR port with an optional Windows™-based datalogging software program. Calibration intervals and reminders are user adjustable and can be set to either go into alarm or to lock the user out of normal measurement mode once a calibration period has expired.
*SC-01 Single Toxic Gas Monitor comes with (1) rubber boot (item # 20-0322RK) and (1) AA alkaline battery (item # 49-1120RK).
The P-200 series gas detectors are rugged, lightweight, hand held portables for detecting combustible gases/vapors and monitoring atmospheric oxygen content. Engineered to observe the demanding field requirements of industrial, public works, utilities, and landfills, these instruments share many common features and offer the user distinct advantages in terms of economy, dependability, maintainability and ease of operation. Built to withstand rough field environments, all Series P-200 instruments are constructed with rugged cast aluminum housings, and incorporate highly reliable electrical design characteristics. All active and passive components are mounted on easily accessible printed circuit boards. In operation, all P-200 instruments are not only easy to use, sharing common functional characteristics, but they are extraordinarily fast in providing accurate readings. For combustible indicators, the response time is about 4 seconds, and for oxygen indicators an accurate reading is attained within 6 seconds.
By maximizing the use of common components and operating characteristics, RKI offers not only high quality field instruments, but has greatly simplified and expedited other very important considerations, such as field service, personnel training and accessory interchangeability. The commonality of components can save valuable time when field service becomes necessary. Fundamental operating features are easy to understand and all components are very accessible for checkout, replacement or repair.
Instrument Prices Include:
- Vinyl cover for GP-204 (part #20-0252RK)
- Aspirator bulb for GP-204, with tubing (part #30-0401RK)
- Battery, alkaline, 9V, (for XP-204 and XP-204A only)(part #49-1109RK)
- Size D alkaline battery (part #49-1140RK)
- Battery, Ni-Cad, D Size (part #49-1240RK)
- Ni-Cad Battery Charger, 115 VAC (included with Ni-Cad version instruments only), P-200 Series (part #49-2011RK)
- Probe Assembly, 10”, with Cotton Ball Filter (Part #80-0150RK)
The Model OX-07 personal oxygen indicator and alarm is a pocket-sized, lightweight instrument designed for uninterrupted monitoring of oxygen levels. Carried in a pocket, the OX-07 provides hands-free oxygen level and an alarm whenever oxygen level falls below a preset point. A side-mounted jack accepts a plug that connects to an optional alarm buzzer to alert the wearer even in environments with a high background (ambient) noise level.
An alarm for low battery condition warns the user when power is low. The top-mounted oxygen sensor is easily detached for mounting on an optional extension cable to provide remote sampling in tanks or manholes prior to entering these or other potentially hazardous areas.
This Model RI-85 is a compact, lightweight portable CO2 monitor with an Infrared (NDIR) type sensor. This sensor provides fast and accurate detection of CO2 levels from 0 to 10,000 ppm. An internal pump is utilized for continual sampling, and the unit operated for 12 hours from one set of batteries. Microprocessor control provides average readings over a selected time period, and also can display the peak value detected.
Equipped with features that are not available on most competitive units, the EAGLE is a powerful instrument that does more than just offer the standard confined space protection for LEL, O₂, H₂S and CO. Detection combinations never before offered in a portable gas monitor are now available featuring the industry’s widest selection of high quality, long life and field proven sensors.
Unique EAGLE features include PPM or LEL hydrocarbon detection at the push of a button; infrared sensors for CO₂, methane or hydrocarbons in LEL and % volume ranges; a methane elimination switch for environmental applications, a long list of super toxic gases and measurable ranges, and dual hydrophobic filters that increases its water resistant performance. The EAGLE has a strong internal pump with a low flow auto shut off and alarm, which can draw samples from up to 125 feet even with the dual hydrophobic filters in place. This allows for quick response and recovery from distant sampling locations. The EAGLE will continuously operate for over 30 hours on alkaline batteries or 18 hours on Ni-Cads. A variety of accessories are also available to help satisfy almost any application such as long sample hoses, special float probes for tank testing, data logging, continuous operation adapters, remote alarms and strobes, and dilution fittings, just to name a few.
With its ergonomic design and large glove friendly buttons, the EAGLE offers easy access to controls such as auto-calibration, alarm silence, demand zero, peak hold and a wide variety of other features. Each channel has two alarm levels plus TWA and STEL alarms for toxic channels. The two alarm levels are user adjustable and can be latching or self resetting. Rugged, reliable, easy to operate and maintain, the EAGLE is the solution for just about any portable gas monitoring situation.
- Simultaneous detection of up to 6 different gases
- Over 400 gas monitoring configurations
- Wide range of toxic gases
- PPM/LEL hydrocarbon detection
- Powerful long-life pump up to 125’ range with filters
- Low flow pump shut off and alarm
- Methane elimination switch for environmental use
- Security “Adjustment Lockout Switch”
- Up to 30 hours of continuous operation
- Alkaline or Ni-Cad capability
- IR sensors available for CO₂, % LEL CH₄ or HC, % Volume CH₄ or HC
- Transformer testing version available
- Data logging option
- Auto calibration/Single gas calibration
- Dual hydrophobic filters (most versions)
- Ergonomic RFI/EMI/chemical/weather resistant enclosure
- Intrinsically safe design, CSA (C/US) & UL classified (most versions)
- Complies with EPA Method 21
Standard Accessories Include:
- Shoulder strap
- Alkaline batteries
- Hydrophobic probe
- 5’ hose
- Internal hydrophobic filter (most versions)(certain toxic versions equipped with special probe)
- Inlet fitting
- 3’ Teflon hose (note: for HF and O₃ versions, 3’ PTFE hose used without probe)
Important Notes to Customer:
- Data logging cannot be added to a 5 or 6 gas EAGLE, or an EAGLE with more than 2 toxic sensors. ANY sensor that is not an Oxygen or LEL (Catalytic) sensor is counted as a toxic sensor.
- Data logging cannot be added to an EAGLE which has the extra loud buzzer added to EAGLE part no. 52-1017RK-01
- The Methane Elimination Switch is not operable for instruments calibrated to Methane.
- The High Capacity Hydrophobic/Dust AcroPac filter (part no. 33-0171RK-01) can only be used in an EAGLE with LEL/O₂/H₂S/CO and no super-toxics, or an EAGLE that has super-toxic sensors but no sensors for LEL/O₂/H₂S/CO.
- All EAGLEs configured with a Carbon Dioxide channel have a part number suffix (-XX), which indicates one of 5 available Carbon Dioxide ranges that are available for you to choose at checkout. Some EAGLE configurations do not support the 0-20% and 0-60% CO₂ ranges. Consult Wilmington Instrument Co. or RKI Instruments, Inc. for specific configurations not supporting these ranges.
- Standard factory calibration of LEL/PPM ranges is to Methane (calibration to hexane, isobutene, or other gases is optional). For units provided with an external Methane elimination switch, calibration is to hexane.
- Some SUPER TOXIC gas versions have longer lead times than others. Please confirm availability of the SUPER TOXIC versions, or any versions, if delivery time is critical.
EAGLE 2 features include PPM or LEL hydrocarbon detection at the push of a button; infrared sensors for CO2, methane or hydrocarbons in LEL and % volume ranges; PID sensor for detecting high and low ppm levels (0-50 & 0-2,000) of VOC gases; methane elimination feature for environmental applications; and a list of super toxic gases and measurable ranges. The EAGLE 2 has a strong internal pump with a low flow auto pump shut off and alarm, which can draw samples from up to 125 feet. This allows for quick response and recovery from distant sampling locations. The EAGLE 2 will continuously operate for over 18 hours on alkaline batteries or 20 hours on Ni-MH. A variety of accessories are also available to help satisfy almost any application such as long sample hoses, special float probes for tank testing, and dilution fittings, just to name a few. Datalogging is a standard feature for all sensors on all versions.
Each Instrument Price Includes the Following Items:
- Shoulder Strap with RKI Logo for EAGLE/EAGLE 2 (13-0100RK)
- Filter, Internal, Hydrophobic for EAGLE 2 (33-0173RK)
- Battery, C Size, Alkaline Battery (49-1130RK)
- Product CD, EAGLE 2, includes data downloading & maintenance software, operators manual, training video, and spare parts list (71-8003RK)
- Probe, 10”, Hydrophobic, Standard, with Particle Filter and Metal Fittings, EAGLE/EAGLE 2 (80-0131RK-10)
- Probe, 10”, Hydrophobic, Standard, Without Particle Filter, with Metal Fittings, for EAGLE 2 with PID (80-0131RK-20)
- Hose, 5’ Polyurethane with Fittings (Standard Gas Versions Only), EAGLE/EAGLE 2 (80-0505RK)
- Hose, 5’ Teflon Lined, with Fittings (PID Versions Only), EAGLE/EAGLE 2 (80-0605RK)
Important Notes to Customer:
- Data logging ability comes standard in all EAGLE 2 units, and the data log software is supplied free on the EAGLE 2 product CD which is shipped with each nit. A standard IrDA/USB adaptor cable is also required to download data (item #47-5027RK)
- All EAGLE 2 units have capability of methane elimination if calibrated to hexane. Access to the methane elimination mode is done using the Display Mode. Please specify when ordering if methane elimination will be used. The instrument will be shipped calibrated to hexane.
- Standard factory calibration of LEL/PPM ranges is to Methane. If methane elimination will not be used, and a calibration to a gas other than Methane is desired, please specify which gas to calibrate your instrument to at checkout.
- Standard factory calibration of PID sensors is to Isobutylene.
- Some SUPER TOXIC gas versions have longer lead times than others. Please call to confirm availability of the SUPER TOXIC versions, or any versions, if delivery time is critical.