FM approved explosion proof for use in hazardous applications, the two-wire ultrasonic transmitter provides non-contact level measurement up to 32.8' or 10 m, and is well suited for challenging corrosive, slurry or waste liquids. Push button calibrated, the transmitter is typically selected for atmospheric bulk storage, day tank and waste sump applications located within a classified area. Media examples include sodium hypochlorite, diesel fuel and paint. The integral display and push button module enable fast and simple calibration.
- Compact XP enclosure with viewing window and dual conduit ports
- Narrow 3" beam diameter enables flexible installation in applications with limited measurement space
- Rugged corrosion resistant PVDF transducer and 2" process mount
- Fail-safe intelligence with diagnostic feedback for easy troubleshooting
- Display indicates air gap of level height distance in inch or centimeter