*Please call to configure your pressure transducer and receive a quote.
For OEMs that need consistent high levels of performance, reliability and stability the 3100 and 3200 series sputtered thin film pressure transducer unit offers an unbeatable price/performance ratio in a small package size. It features all-stainless steel wetted parts, a broad selection of electrical and pressure connections, and a wide choice of electrical outputs to allow stock configurations suitable for most applications without modification. At the heart of this series is a sputter element that also provides exceptional temperature specifications. The manufacturing process for the 3100 series includes the latest automated equipment, producing the most consistent and best price to performance sensor on the market today.
Additionally, 3200 series transmitters feature thicker diaphragms and a pressure restrictor to withstand the rigors of cavitations or extreme pressure spikes, delivering years of reliable and stable performance in pulsating applications.
The compact construction of this series makes it ideal for installation where space is at a premium. And it is fully RoHS compliant.
- 0-75 psi to 0-30,000 psi ranges (5 bar to 0-2,200 bar)
- High Proof Pressures
- Broad Choice of Outputs
- RoHS Compliant
- Long Term Drift: 0.2% FS/YR (non-cumulative)
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Thermal Error: 0.83% FS/100˚F (1.5% FS/100 ˚C)
- Compensated Temperature: -40 ˚F to +257 ˚F (-40 ˚C to +125 ˚C)
- Operating Temperature: -40 ˚F to +257 ˚F (-40 ˚C to +125 ˚C)
- Zero Tolerance: 0.5% of span
- Span Tolerance: 0.5% of span
- Response Time: 1 ms
- Fatigue Life: Designed for more than 100 M cycles
- Wetted Parts: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Enclosure: IP67 (IP65 for electrical code G)
- Vibration: 40G peak to peak sinusoidal, (Random Vibration: 20 to 1000 Hz @ approx. 40G peak per MIL-STD-810E)
- Shock: Withstands free fall to IEC 68-2-32 procedure 1
- EMC (Radiated Immunity): 100 V/m
- Approvals: CE, conforms to European Pressure Directive, Fully RoHS compliant, UL recognized files #E219842 & E174228
- Weight: 35 grams