HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) technicians require a service tool that can consistently keep up with their demands. The Fluke 902 expands the existing line of quality Fluke clamp meters by delivering the features necessary to diagnose and repair HVAC systems. Combined with true-rms technology and a CAT III 600 V rating, the Fluke 902 helps technicians do their jobs safely and accurately.
- Designed for HVAC applications with capacitance, dc current (µA), and temperature measurements.
- Small body and jaws fit perfectly in your hand and into tight places.
- Handy "Display Hold" button keeps measurements on the display.
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch).
- Three-year warranty.
- Automatic ranging within the manually selected mA or A range.
- Ranges 3/30 mA and 30/60 A.
- Current resolution 1 µA/0.01 mA and 0.01 A/0.1 A.
- Frequency range 50 and 60 Hz.
- Jaw size: 40 mm (1.55 in) maximum conductor diameter.
- Auto power off.
- One-year warranty.