The GL7000 is a modular data acquisition instrument that provides an array of configuration options to allow virtually any industrial measurement. Its most basic form consists of the GL7000 processing module (the main unit) and an attached Alarm module (included). The addition of one or more analog and/or discrete modules completes the configuration and allows the GL7000 to acquire data either to its own internal memory or directly to an Ethernet- or USB- connected PC (see External Modules section). When used as a stand-alone instrument the GL7000 can record data to fast, non-volatile RAM (up to 2,000,000 samples), built-in flash memory, SD memory, or a USB thumb-drive (251,000,000 samples each). An optional solid state disk module (SSD) is available (see External Modules section) that provides up to 64 GB of fast, non-volatile storage space with a maximum file size of 2 GB.
- The amplifier module can be expanded to accommodate a wide variety of measurements (Amplifier can be attached to up to 10 modules).
- Attaching the high-definition display module with a touch panel allows for both stand-alone operation and embedding into a system.
- 2 interfaces to connect the GL7000 to your PC: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- 4 destinations to save the recording data (Built-in RAM, Built-in Flash memory, SD memory card, and SSD module)
- Software for high performance and easy operation (GL-Connection)
The addition of one or more analog and/or discrete modules completes the configuration of the GL7000 and allows it to acquire data either to its own internal memory or directly to an Ethernet- or USB- connected PC.