The new FLIR i7 comes with 36% higher thermal resolution than before and a wider 29° field of view to help you image more clearly and scan more quickly. Use the FLIR i7 to perform energy audits, find moisture damage, spot mechanical wear, check for electrical overloading, justify repairs, and minimize downtime.
FLIR i-Series Features:
- The Entire Scene in Every Shot – Thousands of temperature measurements captured and stored in each thermal image show you the complete picture instantly – something a spot temp gun just can’t do.
- Excellent Screen Size & Quality – The high-resolution 2.8” color LCD provides the clarity to help you find potential problems fast – another thing an IR thermometer doesn’t offer.
- Data You Can Count On –FLIR’s outstanding thermal accuracy (+/- 2% or 2°C) and broad measurement range (-20°C to 250°C) produce excellent, reliable results.
- Easy-to-use, Rugged Design – Light and compact with a focus-free lens for one-handed operation yet tough enough to stow with the rest of your tools and take a 2 meter drop.
- A New Range of Resolutions – Choose the entry level FLIR i3 with 3,600 pixels per image, the FLIR i5 now with 10,000, or the new FLIR i7 that exceeds RESNET resolution standards.
- Fully Radiometric Images – Store up to 5,000 JPEG image files with all your temperature measurements right onto the camera’s SD card for future analysis, downloads and reports.
- FLIR Tools & More – Every FLIR i-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case.
- Unmatched Warranty – FLIR’s exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5, and the detector for 10 full years.
- The Most Affordable Thermal Imaging – One thing that’s stayed the same is price; starting at under $1,200 for the i3, FLIR i-Series cameras are the best value out there.
* The FLIR i7 also features a resolution of 19,600 pixels and exceeds RESNET resolution standards.
FLIR E4, E5, E6, and E8 infrared cameras are powerful and extremely cost-effective, easy-to-use troubleshooting tools for building, electrical and mechanical applications. Four resolution options are available (ranging from 80 x 60 IR pixels to 320 x 240) to fit the target size, working distance, and detail you require. All include MSX® technology that provides extraordinary thermal imaging detail. Wi-Fi connectivity to smartphones and tablets via the FLIR Tools Mobile app makes sharing images and sending reports from any location easier, enabling you to make critical decisions faster. By providing thermal images to help you find hidden problems along with accurate temperature measurements, an Ex-Series camera is the ideal budget-friendly replacement for old-school IR thermometers.
Intuitive, user-friendly interface for measurements in thermal or MSX mode
- Fully automatic and focus-free
- Simple button navigation to on-screen settings, imaging modes, and measurement tools
- MSX adds digital camera detail to IR images for better perspective and interpretation
Download images, create reports, and show what you’ve found instantly
- Wi-Fi connectivity to mobile devices via FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Rapid Wi-Fi or USB image transfer for documentation
- Analyze and edit images, and create convincing reports with FLIR Tools
Built for portability and use in harsh environments
- Lightweight (1.2 lb / .0575kg) and withstands 2-meter drop test
- Accessory belt pouch included for convenience on-the-go
- 2-year warranty coverage on camera, 5 years on batteries, 10 years on detector
New FLIR® E-Series — Now with MSX®
Troubleshoot more efficiently, create detailed reports easier, and share images and findings faster with FLIR’s latest E-Series thermal imagers. Featuring a fresh array of imaging, communication, and productivity tools to help you get more done in a day.
- Wi-Fi & FLIR Tools Mobile Communication: Connect E-Series cameras to smartphones and tablets with our Wi-Fi app. Stream live thermal video so co-workers can watch along. Import radiometric JPEGs, adjust contrast and color, add more measurement tools, then package images in concise reports and email findings right from the field to expedite critical decisions.
- MSX Thermal Image Enhancement: Numbering, labels and other key features aren’t always apparent in a regular thermal image, often requiring a separate photo for reference. Instead, MSX virtually etches those visual details onto the infrared image in real time to create an all-in-one, thermal picture that shows exactly where problems are heating up.
- Simple Touchscreen Tools: With our latest Dark Precision touchscreen interface at your fingertips, you’ll be able to instantly tap into multiple temperature measurement tools, image modes, archived JPEGs, and more so setting and getting it right is never a hassle.
- Multiple Measurements: Add up to three box areas and three moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information.
- Auto-Orientation: New auto screen orientation lets you switch between landscape and portrait view to optimize your field of view while keeping the temperature measurement overlays upright on the LCD no matter how you hold the camera.
- Optional Optics and Full Focus Control: A variety of interchangeable lenses let you switch to wide angle for capturing more of the scene in one shot or telephoto to see and measure temperatures on distant and smaller targets. Manual focus helps you dial in the sharpest clarity and finest accuracy.
- Other Unique and Beneficial E40, E50, and E60 Features:
- LED lamp and laser pointer for lighting dark settings and marking locations in visual photos; illumination provides extra visible detail for MSX enhancement.
- Bluetooth communication sends data from MeterLink-enabled clamp and moisture meters to the camera, embedding it into thermal images as you capture them.
- Higher temperature range (up to 650°C or 1,202°F) helps you measure hotter-running equipment more accurately so you know whether it’s operating safely within spec, and greater sensitivity helps you see subtler temperature patterns that can make all the difference
- Higher thermal sensitivity at <0.045°C helps you see subtler temperature differences and heat patterns that make finding moisture intrusion, pest infestations, and more much easier
FLIR IR Windows Features:
- Easy Installation – Only one hole to drill and FLIR's single PIRma-Lock™ ring nut to tighten; same design as conduit connections that use standard US punch tools.
- PIRma-Lock™ Reliability> – Tried and true locknut technology makes FLIR's IR Windows' self-grounding locking ring an IR windows first, with teeth that bite tight to the inside of the panel.
- Quick Access Hinged Cover – IR Windows' simple flip-open cover with integrated equipment ID label stays permanently attached so it never gets dropped, mismatched, or lost.
- Broadband Transmission – Crystal lens supports short, mid, and longwave IR cameras, visual inspections, and fusion technology; allows FLIR cameras with integrated lamps to capture video documentation.
The new FLIR Tools+ provides an expanded set of cutting-edge controls for generating more comprehensive thermal imaging inspection and research reports. Record and playback radiometric video files and time/temperature plots. Build a radiometric panorama image. Use Microsoft Word to quickly create a report. And provide advanced analysis data and more detailed thermal imagery in impressive PDF documents that show anomalies, trends, and results with greater precision.
The Advantages of FLIR Tools+:
- Manual IR/Visual Image Grouping
Pair and group FLIR thermal images and digital photos independent of when or how the separate images were originally captured.
- Radiometric Panorama
Stitch FLIR IR images (including MSX™) regardless of the order they were taken to help you measure and paint the complete thermal picture in one full scene (minimum 30% overlap).
- Radiometric IR Video Recording
Record and replay thermal video sequences, create a temporal plot with the recording, and export the sequence to AVI.
- Advanced Reports
FLIR Tools+ merges the power of FLIR Reporter with improved speed, allowing you to create a Microsoft Word report 50% faster.
- Reasonably Priced
At only $295 USD, FLIR Tools+ offers a terrific thermal imaging software value. But if you’d like to evaluate it first, fill out the form below to download a 30-day trial version of FLIR Tools+.
- Manual IR/Visual Image Grouping
The TG165 gives you the advantage of thermal imaging to help you discover temperature issues you can't see with typical spot radiometers. Equipped with FLIR's exclusive Lepton® micro thermal camera, the TG165 helps you identify heat patterns, reliably measure temperature, and store images and data for reports. And with a spot ratio of 24 to 1, you can take accurate readings from safer distances. The TG165 is simple to operate, featuring intuitive menu icons and dual laser pointers.
- See heat issues clearly
- Measure temperature more accurately
- Document your work with images
- Trust the rugged durability
- Target the right spot
- Troubleshoot quickly
- Stay safer and more aware
- Fits every budget
- True Thermal Detection
- FLIR Lepton delivers best image quality in its class
- Portable, Ergonomic Design
- Balanced, contoured grip
- Tripod Mount / Lanyard Connection
- Simple to Operate
- Intuitive buttons and menu icons
- Rugged and Reliable
- Withstands a 2-meter drop
- Dual Pointer Lasers
- Frame your area of interest
- Convenient Pull Trigger
- Activates lasers and freezes images
- Store Images and Data
- Removable micro SD card, mini USB port for downloading images and charging internal battery
The FLIR C2 is the world's first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed for building industry experts and contractors. Keep it on you so you're ready anytime to find hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more. The C2's features include MSX® real time image enhancement, high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and fully radiometric imagery to clearly show where problems are and verify the completion of repairs.