The nVision is not just a new data-logging calibrator.
It's a field calibrator that can display data graphically on a high resolution screen.
No need to stop a test to analyze data on a PC. Live data can be displayed graphically, with the ability to zoom into specific events, or zoom out to get a big picture of your test.
There's never been anything like this!
· Up to 0.025% of Reading accuracy.
· nVision modules are complete and independent: Each contains dedicated signal conditioning and a microcontroller.
· Modules can be removed, exchanged, and even calibrated without the base.
· Fully temperature compensated from -20ºC to 50ºC
· ATEX/IECEx intrinsically safe.
· Log and display 500,000 points at up to 10 readings/ second on two sensor modules simultaneously.
· IP67 (enclosure 1m submersible up to 30 min).
· Uses Crystal's revolutionary new leak-free CPF fittings system.
· Interactive real-time graphing of measurements.
· Discover events (spikes) or trends (leaks) in real time.
nVision is a very accurate field pressure calibrator that records and displays data graphically, on a large (255 x 160 pixel) backlit display. Temperature, voltage and current can also be measured and recorded-depending on which modules you choose. nVision give you the ability to examine data on screen-no PC required. Compare pressure with temperature on a single screen for leak and static tests. Or use the scrolling and zooming features to observe the repeatability and high speed performance of pressure safety valves (with an accuracy never possible before).
However, with a PC, a USB cable, and CrystalControl software (free), you can monitor and download the data from an ongoing test without interrupting recording! Any current and all previously recorded data can be viewed, and/or saved for a permanent record of a test. CrystalControl includes several Excel spreadsheet report formats, or design your own. Test reports have never been easier, faster or more accurate! nVision!
Modules can be installed in either or both chassis bays, or removed, exchanged, and even calibrated without the nVision base.
The nVision Lab Reference is a pressure reference recorder accurate enough to function as a laboratory deadweight tester replacement and a high-accuracy, high-frequency chart recorder. Download data as you test, view your data on the built-in LCD, and store up to 1,000,000 data points.
- Gauge / Absolute Pressure Datalogger to
15 000 psi / 1000 bar / 100MPa
- Differential Pressure with up to 0.025% of reading accuracy
- Switch, Voltage, Current, and Temperature
- 500 000 data points - 10 readings per second from 2 modules
Keep the nVision Lab Reference on your work bench or mount it in an equipment rack.
- Uses our new CPF hose and fitting system for fast leak free connections
- Displays live data graphically - no PC required
- Connects to a PC to view live readings or export to tamper proof digital records
- Compensates accuracy for temperature effects from 10°C to 50°C
- Includes a calibration certificate with test data at 5 different temperatures from an A2LA accredited laboratory
- Gauge / Absolute Pressure Datalogger to
CPF is an improved cone type fitting system that adds a unique o-ring sealing system which permits leak free connections without tools. CPF fittings can be directly connected to 1/4" medium pressure cone type fittings from other manufacturers*, provided that wrenches are used to complete the connection. The fittings of the CPF system have been designed and tested to comply with ASME B31.3-2008, Chapter IX: High Pressure Piping.
* HiP: 1/4" Female and Male Medium Pressure (LF4 & LM4 series)
Autoclave Engineers: 1/4" Female and Male Medium Pressure (SF250CX series)
Non-Crystal MP adapters require wrench tightening
Hose is not compatible with dioctyl sebacate fluid
CAUTION: To achieve CPF maximum allowable working pressures no o-ring substitutions are allowed.
If a torque wrench isn't practical to use, hand tighten then tighten an additional 20 degrees using a wrench.
This portable gauge and transmitter calibration system is 7 to 10 times faster than a dead weight tester. It allows you to do a 10 point up and down calibration in less than 3 minutes including printing out a calibration certificate.
- Gauge / chart recorder / transmitter calibration system
- 7 to 10 times faster than a dead weight tester
- Reduces transcription / calculation errors
- 0.1% of reading accuracy up to 15 000 psi (1000 bar) when using the XP2i as the reference or 0.05% of reading accuracy up to 5000 psi (300 bar) when using the 30 Series as the reference
- Easy to use and install, wizards guide you through setup
- Includes a weather-proof rolling case that can be used as a portable bench
- Weighs just 35 lbs/16 kg
Ultra rugged, intrinsically safe, digital test gauge with 0.1% of reading accuracy.
- Marine grade enclosure resists corrosion.
- Accuracy not affected from -10 to 50°C
- Replaces 5 or more digital test gauges
- Fast pressure safety valve (PSV) mode
- Define custom pressure units
- Shift everyday wear to replaceable CPT adapter
- Easy to use-no menu
All standard pressure units. Includes A2LA accredited ISO 17025 Calibration Certificate.
XP2i pressure gauges are ATEX Certified (WT Series gauges are not rated intrinsically safe) and meet all the requirements set forth by the EU (European Union) for equipment that may be operated in potentially explosive environments.
All standard pressure units. Includes Calibration Certificate with report in PSI. P/N 3009 Hard case included.
The WT version of the XP2i is designed to replicate the dimensions and pressure connections of the most common test gauges mounted in portable cases. It is a drop in replacement for a Wally Box Pressure Gauge.
- 0.1% of reading accuracy
- Batteries and digital communications are accessible from the front
- Rugged "Wally Box" gauge can withstand dropping and accidental over-pressurization
- Optional Pressure data logging capability
- Fast delivery
- Choose between 6" and 8.5" panel mount options
All gauges include an A2LA accredited ISO 17025 Calibration Certificate.
Please indicate gauge size (Part # 1000 or 1500) at checkout.
The M1 digital pressure gauge maintains 0.2% of reading accuracy from -10° to 50°C. Accuracy is not affected by dropping, over-pressure, vibration, temperature, or rapid pressure change. Available as a 30 psi digital pressure manometer.
One wide range M1 digital pressure gauge replaces up to five 0.25% mechanical gauges with 0.2% of reading accuracy.
- 2-Year recommended calibration interval
- Battery life up to 3 years continuous use
- Bright backlit display
- Easy to read extra large numbers
- Protective boot included
- Shifts everyday wear to replaceable CPF adapter
Includes Protective Boot with Hanging Strap and A2LA accredited ISO 17025 Calibration Certificate. Not rated intrinsically safe.
*Full Scale=14.5 psig
The 30 Series is a wide range pressure calibrator that fits easily into your shirt pocket. Its internal sensors give you 0.05% of reading accuracy and resist damage from overpressure.
- Wide pressure range can measure vacuum and pressure up to 5000 psi (300 bar)
- Indicates milliamps to calibrate transmitters
- Ultra compact and light
- Very easy to learn and use
- Battery operated
- Brings laboratory accuracy to outdoor field conditions
The 24VDC Loop Power Supply (24VDCPS) is a compact, battery-powered, loop power supply, ideal for sites where power is unavailable. The low noise regulated output works with smart transmitters.
- Long lasting, flexible AA battery options
- Bright multi-function LED alerts
- Continuous short circuit protection
- Power Save: Auto-off when you disconnect
- Power Hold: Auto-on when you re-connect within 30 seconds
- Operating Temp.: -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F)
- Protective boot included
The HPC40 Series handheld pressure calibrator is the world's first combined pressure and mA loop calibrator to be fully temperature compensated from -20 to 50°C. You can count on the same accuracy whether measuring pressure, current, voltage, or temperature.
• 0.035% of Reading Accuracy
• Gauge, Absolute, and Differential Pressure to 15,000 psi / 1000 bar / 100 MPa
• Advanced Simplicity "Non-Menu" Interface
• Measure & Source mA with External Loop Power or Internal 24 VDC Power Supply
• High Accuracy Thermometer with "True Ohm" Technology
• Store & Recall Previously Used Screens
• Flexible Power Options Including Rechargeable
Combine the HPC40 Series with any of the Crystal Pump Systems listed below (available at checkout), and a CPF Fitting Kit (also available at checkout) to provide a complete calibration kit.
Available Pump Systems:
AXX (includes pump T-960)
AHX (includes pump T-970)
BXX (includes pump T-965)
BHX (includes pump T-975-CPF)
CXX (includes pump T-620)
CHX (includes pump T-620H-CPF)
DOX and DWX (both include pump P-018-CPF)
EOX (includes pump P014)
FOV and FWV (both include T-1-CPF)
GOX and GWX (both include GaugeCalHP)
HOX (includes T-975-CPF and T-620H-CPF)
Available CPF Fitting Kits:
NPT Kit...-N (4013)
Includes MPF - 1/8QTF, MPF - 1/4QTF, and MPF - 1/2QTF
BSP Kit...-B (4015)
Includes MPF - 1/8QTFB, MPF - 1/4QTFB, MPF - 3/8QTFB, and MPF - 1/2QTFB
Pump Systems Designed for Your Specific Requirements
Ametek offers a variety of solutions for pressure generation and measurement. Their line of products for pressure generation includes everything from small pneumatic hand pumps to a precision, hydraulic pressure comparator capable of generating up to 15,000 psi/1000 bar/100 MPa.
All pumps may be ordered as part of a Pump System, complete with a Crystal Reference Indicator and delivered in a sturdy carrying case with custom insert.
Key Features & Options
-Easy to use fine adjustments
-CPF fittings and hoses
-Oil or water compatible
-Wide pressure ranges
Call today to have one of our qualified sales engineers configure a system to meet your needs! See attached brochure and overview for details.