Lab accuracy in a field thermometer
The Fluke 51, 52, 53 and 54 Series II Thermometers offer high accuracy with fast response times to quickly capture your measurement and show trends. Choose from four models to get the functionality, thermocouple support and data logging you need.
All models offer:
- Laboratory accuracy: ± (0.05 % + 0.3 ºC).
- Large backlit dual display presents all the information you need at a glance.
- Min, Max, and Avg - with time references - captures major events.
- Electronic Offset function maximizes overall accuracy by allowing you to compensate for thermocouple errors.
- Supports a wide range of thermocouple types.
- Temperatures displayed in ºC, ºF, or Kelvin (K).
- Splash and dust resistant case.
- Sleep mode to increase battery life (typical 1000-hour life).
- Battery door allows easy battery replacement without breaking the calibration seal.
Powerful data logging capabilities
The Fluke 53 and 54 Series II can log up to 500 points of data to internal memory.
- User-adjustable recording intervals.
- Real-time clock captures the exact time of day of events.
- Recall function allows logged data to be easily reviewed on the meter display.
- For farther analysis and graphing, data can be exported to optional FlukeView® PC software using the thermometer's IR communication port.