The M1 digital pressure gauge maintains 0.2% of reading accuracy from -10° to 50°C. Accuracy is not affected by dropping, over-pressure, vibration, temperature, or rapid pressure change. Available as a 30 psi digital pressure manometer.
One wide range M1 digital pressure gauge replaces up to five 0.25% mechanical gauges with 0.2% of reading accuracy.
- 2-Year recommended calibration interval
- Battery life up to 3 years continuous use
- Bright backlit display
- Easy to read extra large numbers
- Protective boot included
- Shifts everyday wear to replaceable CPF adapter
Includes Protective Boot with Hanging Strap and A2LA accredited ISO 17025 Calibration Certificate. Not rated intrinsically safe.
*Full Scale=14.5 psig
The WT version of the XP2i is designed to replicate the dimensions and pressure connections of the most common test gauges mounted in portable cases. It is a drop in replacement for a Wally Box Pressure Gauge.
- 0.1% of reading accuracy
- Batteries and digital communications are accessible from the front
- Rugged "Wally Box" gauge can withstand dropping and accidental over-pressurization
- Optional Pressure data logging capability
- Fast delivery
- Choose between 6" and 8.5" panel mount options
All gauges include an A2LA accredited ISO 17025 Calibration Certificate.
Please indicate gauge size (Part # 1000 or 1500) at checkout.
Ultra rugged, intrinsically safe, digital test gauge with 0.1% of reading accuracy.
- Marine grade enclosure resists corrosion.
- Accuracy not affected from -10 to 50°C
- Replaces 5 or more digital test gauges
- Fast pressure safety valve (PSV) mode
- Define custom pressure units
- Shift everyday wear to replaceable CPT adapter
- Easy to use-no menu
All standard pressure units. Includes A2LA accredited ISO 17025 Calibration Certificate.
XP2i pressure gauges are ATEX Certified (WT Series gauges are not rated intrinsically safe) and meet all the requirements set forth by the EU (European Union) for equipment that may be operated in potentially explosive environments.
All standard pressure units. Includes Calibration Certificate with report in PSI. P/N 3009 Hard case included.