FM approved explosion proof for use in hazardous applications, the two-wire ultrasonic transmitter provides non-contact level measurement up to 32.8' or 10 m, and is well suited for challenging corrosive, slurry or waste liquids. Push button calibrated, the transmitter is typically selected for atmospheric bulk storage, day tank and waste sump applications located within a classified area. Media examples include sodium hypochlorite, diesel fuel and paint. The integral display and push button module enable fast and simple calibration.
- Compact XP enclosure with viewing window and dual conduit ports
- Narrow 3" beam diameter enables flexible installation in applications with limited measurement space
- Rugged corrosion resistant PVDF transducer and 2" process mount
- Fail-safe intelligence with diagnostic feedback for easy troubleshooting
- Display indicates air gap of level height distance in inch or centimeter
CSA approved intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations, the two-wire ultrasonic transmitter provides non-contact level measurement up to 18' or 5.4m, and is ideally suited for challenging corrosive, slurry or. waste liquids. Push button calibrated, the transmitter is typically selected for atmospheric bulk storage, day tank and waste sump applications located within a classified area. Media examples include diesel fuel and sulfuric acid. The transmitter is calibrated in less than a minute using the LCD display, 4-button interface and intuitive calibration menu. All user set points are held in non-volatile memory. In the event of acoustic signal loss, the transmitter will hold the current output at the user designated safe state.
- Intrinsically safe transmitter for use in hazardous environments
- LCD digital display indicates level in inches or centimeters
- EasyCal simple push button calibration for all user set points
- PP enclosure rated NEMA 4X with rugged PVDF transducer
- Adjustable dead band and range filters eliminate false echo returns
CSA approved intrinsically safe for use in hazardous area locations, the ultrasonic level switch is broadly applied in chemical, solvent, hydrocarbon and petroleum based liquids. Media examples include fuel, acetone and hydrochloric acid. The 60VA relay provides a reliable switch interface with remote devices such as a PLC, SCADA or alarm. The submersible sensor is universally mounted through the wall or inside the tank.
- CSA approved intrinsically safe for use in hazardous area locations
- PP or PFA sensor and cable rated NEMA 6 or IP68
- 60VA relay selectable NO or NC via power supply wiring polarity
Available in two classifications; CSA approved general purpose or isolation with built-in intrinsic safety barriers for use with associated apparatus. Each classification is offered in three versions with 1 or 2 relays and 1-3 sensor inputs. The LC40/90 provides a high or low level switch with a single sensor input. The LC41 provides latched automatic fill or empty control with two sensor inputs. The LC42/92 provides latched automatic fill or empty control and an independent high or low level switch with three sensor inputs.
- Optional built-in intrinsic safety barriers for hazardous level applications
- Fail-safe remote relay control of pumps and valves with 0-60 second time delay
- Easy setup with LED indicators for sensor, power and relay status
- 35 mm DIN rail mount PP enclosure with removable terminal strips
The intrinsically safe ultrasonic level switch is CSA approved for use in hazardous areas