The Martel LC-110 and LC-110H are mA (loop) calibrators designed to take the loop calibrator class to the next level. The new LC-110 series features a user friendly interface with dedicated buttons and a rotary encoder (Quick-Set Knob). This combination dramatically reduces the time it takes to measure, or source voltage or current and power up a loop. The rugged case in contoured to easily fit a technician’s hand and the large backlit graphics LCD is best in class.
The LC-110H differs from the standard LC-110 in that it incorporates HART communications and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This unique feature allows the LC-110H to be used as both a loop calibrator and communication tool.
In the communicator mode the user will be able to read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests, and trim the calibration on most HART enabled transmitters. In the past, this could only be done with a dedicated communicator, high-end multifunction calibrator costing thousands of dollars, or a laptop computer with HART modem. The LC-110H will allow many more technicians to service and support HART devices.
In addition to HART communications, Martel also gave the user the ability to get information out of the LC-110H. Need to quickly document the parameters of all the HART transmitters in your plant? Just add the BetaLOG HART software/cable to capture and upload to twenty configurations in either (.csv) or (.txt) format.
How about the ability to data log or record data on a particular transmitter for troubleshooting? The data log toll features selectable capture interval from 1 to 60 seconds and a logging capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions. Each data sample contains the LC110H measurement, all four process variables and the standard status conditions.
- Best in Class Accuracy at 0.01% Reading
- Small Rugged design operates on (6) standard AAA batteries
- Intuitive interface that features a Quick-Set Knob
- 24VDC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
- Resolution of 1µA on mA ranges and 1mV on voltage ranges
- Built in selectable 250? Resistor for HART communications
- Simple two wire connection for all measurements
- Auto Shutdown to conserve battery life (adjustable up to 30 minutes)
- Variable step and ramp time in seconds
- Adjustable span selection (0 to 20mA or 4 to 20mA)
- Valve Test (simulate defined mA values with % keys)
The MFC5150 HART® Communicator is the latest addition to Meriam’s product line of calibrators and communicators. Available in ATEX (intrinsically safe) and Non-ATEX models, the MFC5150 directly reads Device Descriptions without any translations or subscriptions, enabling communication to take place with any registered or unregistered HART® device…ensuring your HART® transmitter will connect, regardless of brand or model. The MFC5150 is built on the SDC-625 infrastructure and runs Windows CE. With a 1GHz processor and an 4GBMicro SD card, the communicator is ideal for all of your data storage needs. The 4.3 inch touchscreen provides excellent anti-glare viewing, allowing for comfortable use in darkness or in bright sunlight. All functions are easily navigated via the full QWERTY keyboard and intuitive icons similar to that of a smart phone. There are also hyperlink menu paths, teachable device specific shortcuts, instant on, multiple languages, help context, video’s and TAB access to panes just like on a computer.
Emerson delivers the next generation of handheld communicators. The 475 Field Communicator delivers:
- An innovative full-color graphical interfacace
- Powerful diagnostics from devices in the field
- A long-lasting Lithium-Ion power module for days – not hours – of battery life
- Quick boot up and fast operating time
- Universal support for HART, WirelessHART, and FOUNDATION fieldbus devices