Simple, fast field testing for connecting a calibrator to a process connection. Connect this directly between the equipment to be tested and a reference. No need for a "T" joint.
- Portable hand operated hydraulic pumps that easily generate up to 5000 psi (350 bar)
- Two outlet ports allow user to connect to both device under test and external pressure calibrator thus eliminating a tee.
- Fine Adjustment piston provides an easy way to achieve precise pressure
- Vent valve is both durable and precise
- Liquid reservoir holds enough fluid for multiple calibrations
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to pump without thread sealant or a wrench
- Rugged, all metal construction improves temperature and pressure stability
- Made in U.S.A.
Hydraulic Pump Features:
- Ease of use
- Fine adjust vernier
- Fine release bleed valve
- High pressure 0 to 10,000 psi
- Kits available
This hand pump provides a hydraulic pressure source from 0-10,000 psi. A wide variety of pressure media may be used, but distilled water is the preferred fluid.
Pressures to 10,000 or 15,000 psi
Compatible with distilled water, alcohol or mineral oil
Quick priming function
Optional adjustable pressure relief valve
The PV212 is a high quality hand pump designed to quickly and easily generate hydraulic pressures. The materials of construction make it compatible with most fluid media and an optional seal kit can be supplied for many aggressive applications. The built-in vernier provides excellent control and is easy to adjust even at high pressures.
The dual stage pump includes a selector valve which increases the priming speed and greatly reduces the effort required to generate high pressures. An optional pressure relief valve can be supplied to provide protection to connected instruments.
- Hydraulic pressure sources for pressures up to 15,000 psi
- Large volume Pyrex™ reservoir which can be filled during operation
- Vernier adjust for fine control
- Quick priming and pressure generation
- Optional pressure relief valves
- Pressure release valve offers outstanding control for decreasing pressures
- "Skydrol", "Fyrquel", brake fluid option available