The most complete lamp tester helps save you time and reduce costs.
The Fluke 1000FLT allows you to perform 5 tests with 1 compact tool. If your job requires keeping large numbers of fluorescent lights shining, the Fluke 1000FLT is an indispensable tool. This tester is a real time and money saver.
The Fluke 1000FLT offers 5 essential lighting tests:
- Lamp Test: Test bulb without removing from fixture.
- Ballast Test: Easily determine if ballast is working.
- Non-Contact Voltage: Quickly check for voltage presence.
- Pin Continuity Test: Tests if filaments have continuity.
- Ballast -Type Test: Determine if ballast is electronic or magnetic without taking fixture apart – identify energy wasting ballasts.
Other Key Benefits:
- Survives on-the-job handling: Drop-tested to survive from a six foot (2 meter) ladder.
- Easy-to-Use: Bright indicator light plus audible alert.
- Rugged: Backed with a three-year warranty.
1000FLT Package Includes:
- 1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester
- 4AA Alkaline Batteries
- H1000 Holster
- Quick Reference Guide
- 3-Year Warranty Card