The most economical way of performing static pressure calibrations in the field using nitrogen or other compressed gas.
- Fine adjustment piston provides precise pressure control instead of trying to make adjustments with a pressure regulator and a needle valve
- Soft-seated valves make filling and venting the system very precise
- Compact design allows the manifold, gauge adapter and hoses to fit in the included nylon bag
- Because pressure is controlled at the device under test, the nitrogen cylinder can be mounted on a truck
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection reduce gas usage and make nitrogen cylinders last longer
- Made in U.S.A.
Nitrogen Calibration Sources
Self contained unit provides a precise nitrogen source for calibrating differential and static pressure instrumentation using an external pressure calibrator
- Proprietary pressure balanced fine adjustment piston allows for extremely precise, finger-tip control of pressure at 0.03 psi (2 mbar) or 3000 psi (210 bar) or any range in between.
- Easily refillable nitrogen cylinder holds enough gas for multiple calibrations
- Nylon bag to hold hose and fittings attached to inside of lid
- Includes storage compartment in control panel for pressure reference test gauge
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to NPAK without thread sealant or a wrench
- Onboard pressure gauges display cylinder and regulated pressure (Accuracy +/-2.5% of full scale)
- Optional padded strap for field use (NPAK-STRP)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Self-contained nitrogen cylinder
- “Overpressure protection” Condec REG 3000 regulator limits pressure to costly units under test
- Charge your internal nitrogen cylinder to 3000 psi with provided adapter fitting
- Two output (test) ports, for connecting to Device-Under-Test as well as a precision calibration standard (works with all major name brand pressure calibrators, digital gauges or indicators)
- Precisely dial into required pressures with patented valve assembly
- 15.2 cubic feet of nitrogen at 3000 psi
- Aluminum carrying case
- Front panel gauges inform operator of internal cylinder pressure level
- Different technicians can operate the system and get identical results…every time
- Pneumatic only – no hydraulics or distilled water messes
- Works with all major manufacturer’s electronic pressure calibrators
- Truly portable pneumatic source to 3000 psi
- Nitrogen source for a full day of calibrating