The nVision is not just a new data-logging calibrator.
It's a field calibrator that can display data graphically on a high resolution screen.
No need to stop a test to analyze data on a PC. Live data can be displayed graphically, with the ability to zoom into specific events, or zoom out to get a big picture of your test.
There's never been anything like this!
· Up to 0.025% of Reading accuracy.
· nVision modules are complete and independent: Each contains dedicated signal conditioning and a microcontroller.
· Modules can be removed, exchanged, and even calibrated without the base.
· Fully temperature compensated from -20ºC to 50ºC
· ATEX/IECEx intrinsically safe.
· Log and display 500,000 points at up to 10 readings/ second on two sensor modules simultaneously.
· IP67 (enclosure 1m submersible up to 30 min).
· Uses Crystal's revolutionary new leak-free CPF fittings system.
· Interactive real-time graphing of measurements.
· Discover events (spikes) or trends (leaks) in real time.
nVision is a very accurate field pressure calibrator that records and displays data graphically, on a large (255 x 160 pixel) backlit display. Temperature, voltage and current can also be measured and recorded-depending on which modules you choose. nVision give you the ability to examine data on screen-no PC required. Compare pressure with temperature on a single screen for leak and static tests. Or use the scrolling and zooming features to observe the repeatability and high speed performance of pressure safety valves (with an accuracy never possible before).
However, with a PC, a USB cable, and CrystalControl software (free), you can monitor and download the data from an ongoing test without interrupting recording! Any current and all previously recorded data can be viewed, and/or saved for a permanent record of a test. CrystalControl includes several Excel spreadsheet report formats, or design your own. Test reports have never been easier, faster or more accurate! nVision!
Modules can be installed in either or both chassis bays, or removed, exchanged, and even calibrated without the nVision base.