CSA approved intrinsically safe for use in hazardous area locations, the ultrasonic level switch is broadly applied in chemical, solvent, hydrocarbon and petroleum based liquids. Media examples include fuel, acetone and hydrochloric acid. The 60VA relay provides a reliable switch interface with remote devices such as a PLC, SCADA or alarm. The submersible sensor is universally mounted through the wall or inside the tank.
- CSA approved intrinsically safe for use in hazardous area locations
- PP or PFA sensor and cable rated NEMA 6 or IP68
- 60VA relay selectable NO or NC via power supply wiring polarity
Available in two classifications; CSA approved general purpose or isolation with built-in intrinsic safety barriers for use with associated apparatus. Each classification is offered in three versions with 1 or 2 relays and 1-3 sensor inputs. The LC40/90 provides a high or low level switch with a single sensor input. The LC41 provides latched automatic fill or empty control with two sensor inputs. The LC42/92 provides latched automatic fill or empty control and an independent high or low level switch with three sensor inputs.
- Optional built-in intrinsic safety barriers for hazardous level applications
- Fail-safe remote relay control of pumps and valves with 0-60 second time delay
- Easy setup with LED indicators for sensor, power and relay status
- 35 mm DIN rail mount PP enclosure with removable terminal strips
The intrinsically safe ultrasonic level switch is CSA approved for use in hazardous areas