• Combination Stroboscope & Tachometer eliminates need for two separate products.
• Quick mode selection provides instant back and forth operation between tachometer and stroboscope.
• Multiplication selection of flash rate with scroll dial accelerates ability to get to the process speed desired.
• Process speed detected by its tachometer can be taken instantly over to stroboscope flash rate, providing the exact rate to freeze the process without having to guess and dial in a speed manually.
• Rotation mode takes the stopped image rate and automatically calculates a slow motion of the process for additional analysis possibly not seen with the frozen view. Great for checking motor direction.
• Tachometer mode shows live process, maximum & minimum recorded values.
• Tachometer graphing mode aids in visualizing the process speed changes
• Large backlit display, light-weight, and easy- grip handle enables use in a multitude of test environments and applications.
• Adjustable flash duration aids process clarity, often necessary in printing applications.
• Low power draw LED’s along with rechargeable batteries provides additional testing operation time.
|N/A 1 Year|