The laser-enabled DT-207LR has precise RPM measurement up to 20 feet. The Series DT-207LR digital tachometers incorporate laser technology yet retain our hallmark rugged construction and reliable quality components. Units offer incredible value and versatility as they can operate in non-contact and contact applications. These instruments feature a field-upgrade-able contact adapter for linear rate measure, conveniently allowing both non-contact and contact measurements.
All Series 207LR units come standard with a NIST traceable calibration certificate.
- Outstanding Accuracy allows usage in the strictest applications
- Sophisticated laser beam detection to 20 feet provides operator safety during testing
- Exceptionally rugged die-cast aluminum housing enables usage in the harshest conditions
- Wide field selection of units in both instantaneous rate as well as totalized length satisfies a multitude of user requirements
- Large 5 digit display aids user visibility
- 10 measurement memory capacity allows quick retrieval of stored data plus additional last, max. & min. values
- Long-life battery (25-40 hrs. continuous use) eliminates concerns of being down during testing
- Compact, Ergonomic design allows easy ergonomic grip
- Rear Threaded Inserts provides option to mount to stand or other device
- Available display options of either LCD or vibrant, bright red LED
- CE Mark combined with free NIST certificate provides a guarantee of quality performance
|N/A 1 Year|
|N/A Reflective Tape, 2 cone adapters, funnel adapter, 3-1/2" extension shaft, carrying case, NIST certificate, master wheel (6" cir.) and contact adapter|