The Expert™ Level Transmitter 2100 series is a very popular level transmitter, with a sturdy design made for level measuring in waste water applications around the world.
The 7060 transmitter has a piezoresistive measuring system with direct air pressure compensation through a tube in the cable.
The transmitter is suitable for level measurement in wastewater pumping stations, tanks and containers at sewage plants, water works, and industrial plants.
- Applications: Wastewater and process water
- PP Housing reinforced with iron bars
- Stainless steel (1.4404/AISI 316 L) diaphragm
- Ø 2.36"mm outer diameter
- Programmable zero point and span with flexible measuring ranges
- Measuring ranges between 0 – 6 ft. up to 0 – 200 ft.
- Measurement and stability accuracy better than ± 0.25 %
- Output signal 2-wire 4 - 20 mA (2100) or Modbus RS 485 (2100 Digital)
- High pull strength (200 pound) PUR Cable
|N/A Typically ships in 2 weeks|