Push Button Start/Internal: The 409B has a Push Button built into its front dial. When pressed, the timer starts and provides an interval time delay. The 409B has a set of DPDT output contacts. When the Push Button is pressed with power applied, the contacts immediately transfer. After the timer has timed out, the contacts release.
Universal Power Supply: All 409B timers can be powered using 24-240 VAC or 24 VDC power, greatly simplifying ordering and inventory management of replacement units.
High Accuracy: The 409B’s timing circuit is not a simple RC circuit. It utilizes the sophistication of a proprietary integrated circuit that includes counting technology along with a stable oscillator to provide repeatable time delays.
1/16 DIN Housing: The 48mm2 (1/16 DIN) housing is compact and is watertight when panel mounted. The 409B is mounted in an 8-pin round (octal) socket. With an optional mounting clip, the 409B can be panel mounted.
The dial on the 409B is extra large and is easy to read. When fractional ranges are selected, decimal points are clearly indicated.
The Range Select Switch is located on the side of the unit, so that when panel mounted, this switch is not accessible to the operator. This tamper proof feature prevents unauthorized or hazardous changes to the timing range from being made.
- Push Button Start, Interval Timing Mode
- Push Button Integral to front dial
- Output Contacts rated 10A at 120/240 VAC and 30 VDC
- Six Timing Ranges in a single unit:
1 and 10 sec., min., and hours
5 and 50 sec., min., and hours
- Universal Power Supply: 24-240 VAC and 24 VDC
- 48mm2 DIN Standard housing
- Large and easy to read dial shows decimal points
- Round (octal) socket mount or mount in panel cutout
- Watertight when panel mounted
- Range and Mode select are tamper proof when panel-mounted