The new FLIR i7 comes with 36% higher thermal resolution than before and a wider 29° field of view to help you image more clearly and scan more quickly. Use the FLIR i7 to perform energy audits, find moisture damage, spot mechanical wear, check for electrical overloading, justify repairs, and minimize downtime.
FLIR i-Series Features:
- The Entire Scene in Every Shot – Thousands of temperature measurements captured and stored in each thermal image show you the complete picture instantly – something a spot temp gun just can’t do.
- Excellent Screen Size & Quality – The high-resolution 2.8” color LCD provides the clarity to help you find potential problems fast – another thing an IR thermometer doesn’t offer.
- Data You Can Count On –FLIR’s outstanding thermal accuracy (+/- 2% or 2°C) and broad measurement range (-20°C to 250°C) produce excellent, reliable results.
- Easy-to-use, Rugged Design – Light and compact with a focus-free lens for one-handed operation yet tough enough to stow with the rest of your tools and take a 2 meter drop.
- A New Range of Resolutions – Choose the entry level FLIR i3 with 3,600 pixels per image, the FLIR i5 now with 10,000, or the new FLIR i7 that exceeds RESNET resolution standards.
- Fully Radiometric Images – Store up to 5,000 JPEG image files with all your temperature measurements right onto the camera’s SD card for future analysis, downloads and reports.
- FLIR Tools & More – Every FLIR i-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case.
- Unmatched Warranty – FLIR’s exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5, and the detector for 10 full years.
- The Most Affordable Thermal Imaging – One thing that’s stayed the same is price; starting at under $1,200 for the i3, FLIR i-Series cameras are the best value out there.
* The FLIR i7 also features a resolution of 19,600 pixels and exceeds RESNET resolution standards.