The NEW Fluke 77 IV Digital Multimeter has the features needed to repair most electrical and electronic problems. This meter is simple to use and has significant improvements over Fluke's original 70 Series with more measurement functions, conformance to the latest safety standards, and a much larger display that's easier to view.
- Wide 1000 V measurement range
- Average responding ac measurements
- 0.3% accuracy
- 10 Amps continuous
- Frequency and capacitance
- Resistance and continuity
- Large display
- Backlight for work in dim areas
- Min/Max to record signal fluctuations
- Integral holster with probe holders
- Free your hands with the optional TPAK magnetic hanger
- Auto and Manual ranging
Fluke 27 Waterproof Multimeter
Completely sealed for extreme conditions
Designed for U.S. military, mining and other extreme applications. A special case with o-rings prevents water from entering the input jacks, switches and fuse door. Meets military specifications for vibration, shock and water resistance.
- Waterproof design with rugged, o-ring sealer case protects rotary switch, input jacks, battery and fuse door.
- Operates from -15 ºC to +55 ºC (5 ºF to 131 ºF) and 95% relative humidity.
- 3200-count digital display for accuracy and resolution.
- 31-segment analog bar graph for fast peaking, nulling zero adjustments and capacitor checking. Fast auto ranging and manual ranging.
- TouchHold® function captures and locks the measurement and automatically updates with the next measurement.
- Conductance for high resistance measurement.
- Min/Max and Relative modes.
- Conforms to IC 1010-1 CAT III.
- MSHA approved.
- Limited lifetime warranty, one-year calibration.