Simple, fast field testing for connecting a calibrator to a process connection. Connect this directly between the equipment to be tested and a reference. No need for a "T" joint.
- Portable hand operated hydraulic pumps that easily generate up to 5000 psi (350 bar)
- Two outlet ports allow user to connect to both device under test and external pressure calibrator thus eliminating a tee.
- Fine Adjustment piston provides an easy way to achieve precise pressure
- Vent valve is both durable and precise
- Liquid reservoir holds enough fluid for multiple calibrations
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to pump without thread sealant or a wrench
- Rugged, all metal construction improves temperature and pressure stability
- Made in U.S.A.
3000 PSI (210 Bar) HPGV Pump, 1/4" Female NPT Gauge Swivel, 3ft Hose, 1/4" MNPT Process Connection
5kpsi / 35 MPa Hydraulic hand pump, 2 Quick-test outlet ports, 3 ft hose, 1/4" FNPT gauge conn., 1/4" MNPT Process connection
3000 PSI (210 Bar) HPGV Pump, 1/2" Female BSPP Gauge Swivel, 1m Hose, 1/4" FBSPP Process Connection
5000 PSI (350 Bar) XHGV Pump, 1/2" Female BSPP Gauge Swivel, 1m Hose, 1/4" FBSPP Process Connection
XHGV (5000 PSI/350 Bar) Pump, 5000 PSI Digital Gauge, 3ft Hose, 1/4" MNPT Process Connection