Battery banks provide back-up power for your most critical loads, and properly maintaining them is equally critical. The Fluke BT521 Advanced Battery Analyzer is the ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing both individual storage batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications. With an intuitive user interface, streamlined guided workflow, and enhanced interactive test probes the Fluke BT521 reduces testing complexity and increases throughput by allowing the user to perform all necessary test functions from the test probe itself. The rugged mainframe construction and rugged probes with replaceable probe tips have been designed to meet the demands of repeated testing; decreasing failure rates and further reducing the cost of ownership.
- Key Measurements: Battery resistance, DC and AC voltage, DC and AC current, ripple voltage, frequency and battery temperature.
- Sequence Measurement Mode: Automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings with automatic measurement storage including voltage, resistance and temperature (with Intelligent Probe).
- Comprehensive Logging: All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on - the - go analysis.
- Optimized User Interface: Quick, guided setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the combined visual and audio feedback cues reduce the risk of measurement confusion.
- Advanced Analytical PC Software: Battery Management Software delivers professional results through a straightforward Windows® interface, check the health of the system at a glance using set limits, maintain your library of battery test studies.
- Ergonomic Test Leads: Rugged coaxial two pole Kelvin test pins with remote SAVE button reduce test time and increase efficiency.
- Test Probe Extenders: Long reach probes for double stacked cells.
- Intelligent Test Probe Set: Supplied with the Fluke BT520 and BT521; includes integrated LCD display, verbal audio feedback, infrared temperature measurement (BT521 only), and captures voltage readings and temperature logging (BT521 only).
- Multiple - Functionality: Covers all IEEE recommended battery test measurements; includes automated discharge testing function.
- Wireless Communication: For data download and remote display while measuring. Upon launch, the Fluke BT521 will be able to upload/download battery profile wirelessly to a mobile app called Fluke BA Mobile available in the Apple iTunes store. The app’s functionality is planned to be incorporated into the Fluke Connect mobile app soon, but is currently separate from Fluke Connect.
- Battery Life: 7.4V 3000mAh Lithium-ion battery for more than eight hours continuous operation.
- Easy Storage and Carrying: Convenient magnetic hanging strap with shoulder strap for simple daily use and innovative ‘hands-free’ carrying harness enables complete portability to reduce fatigue when measuring and maintaining long battery strings.
- USB Port: For fast data download to supplied Data Analysis and Report Management application software.
- Highest Safety Rating in the Industry: 600 V CAT III, 1,000V MAX rated for safe measurements all around the battery power supply equipment.