K-factors are approximate.
Please purchase the following components at checkout in order to complete the explosion-proof flow meter package:
Standard Mag Pickup, p/n B111109, -150 to +330 °F (-101 to +165 °C)
B2800 Explosion-proof Meter Mounted Monitor (several models available)
B3000 Explosion-proof Meter Mounted Monitor (several models available)
Explosion-proof Meter Mount Kit, p/n B280-737
For Models B110C: -375-1/2, -500-1/2 and -750-1/2, use Mounting Kit B280-742 for 1/2" hub
The Model 1100 turbine flow meter is the ideal meter for liquid flow measurement both on and off the oilfield. This meter maintains measurement accuracy and mechanical integrity in the corrosive and abrasive fluids commonly found in oil field water flood projects and many industrial applications.
- Cost-effective solution for turbine flow meter applications
- Offers long service life in sever operating environments
- Rugged 316 stainless steel housing and rotor support assemblies with CD4MCU stainless steel rotor
- Abrasive-resistant tungsten carbide rotor shaft and journal bearings
- Available in NPT, BSP, Victaulic®, flange, or hose barbed-end connections
- NIST traceable calibration
- Integrate electronically with B2800 Flow Monitor, K-factor Scaler, or the F to I/F to V Intelligent Converter Field replaceable repair kits (the kits allow for turbine replacement without loss of accuracy)